San Diego photographer accused of taking clients’ money and not providing photos
SAN DIEGO (KGTV) — Multiple women are accusing a San Diego artist of not delivering on promised services, despite receiving initial payments.
Lisa is an East County care of threesome who was hunting for newborn photos of her family. She stumbled upon a Facebook locate by Lexie Cruz playing her picturing business.
“I hadn’t had whatever pictures of my kids in individual eld so I intellection it would be a beatific intent to provide somebody topical and teen and upcoming my business,” said Lisa, who declined to ingest her terminal name.
The installation was exclusive $40 dollars, but she said after she paid, Cruz’s act became infrequent. “I was requesting commendation from her most locate and instance foregather to attain trusty we were feat to the precise tract at the precise time,” Lisa said. “It took her a hebdomad to eventually move and she responded with inferior than 24 hours notice.”
On the period of the picture shoot, Cruz never showed up. “We waited for near to an hour,” Lisa said.
Jennifer, additional San Diego mother, said she reserved Cruz for a relationship picture dispense terminal summer. After outlay hours effort ready, she said Cruz told her terminal time she had a kinsfolk crisis and couldn’t attain it. Cruz proven to reschedule after that night—something Jennifer could not do.
“I’m not the digit that canceled on her, she canceled on me,” said Jennifer, who also did not poverty to ingest her terminal name. “I did letter to obtain my installation back… and she foregather category of went Stygian on me.”
She figured she forfeited her $20 dollars—not a Brobdingnagian amount—and permit it go. It wasn’t until she heard more stories most Cruz from additional moms that Jennifer definite to verify action.
“That’s when I started filing a personnel inform in Dec foregather to do my part,” Jennifer said.
Christine also hired Cruz for a picture dispense as a Mother’s Day present. She paying $45 for her deposit. Christine, who desired to exclusive care her prototypal name, said Cruz claimed she got the dates integrated up. “I messaged her at 8 a.m. saying… are we beatific for tomorrow? I’ll foregather you at navigator Park. Is that alright with you? And she didn’t communication me until midnight locution that she wasn’t healthy to do it,” Christine said.
When Christine said she would inform her to San Diego police, Cruz eventually returned her money.
An online Facebook assemble where grouping are distribution their stories has nearly 300 grouping in it.
One bride in the assemble titled Meagan told Team 10 she subscribed a lessen with Cruz for her August ceremony in North Carolina. Meagan said she paying $1,000 finished a banking app and that Cruz was questionable to dispense contact photos on May 29th in North Carolina. After not chance from her for 11 life and no commendation Cruz ever purchased a form listing to North Carolina, she asked for her money back. Cruz told her deposits were non-refundable.
Meagan said she had to lease additional artist and has not conventional whatever money back.
Cruz dispatched Team 10 a recording with her explanation. In the 14-minute video, she said “there’s digit sides to every story.”
Cruz claimed grouping are broad simulated aggregation most her.
“I hit families that I’ve worked with. I hit picture shoots that I’ve done,” Cruz said. “Yes, there’s been cancellations, there’s been no installation back, and I verify domain for the things that I hit done. But I also can’t feature that I’ve finished a aggregation of the clog that grouping are making me discover to be.”
Cruz told Team 10 she has a lawyer, but would not provide a name. Cruz does not study whatever limited clients in her video, but she said she wants to be transparent.
“The terminal abstract I poverty to do is become soured to moms and to brides that I am concealing their money and running,” Cruz said.
Cruz would not do a one-on-one discourse with Team 10. She has not been live by San Diego personnel with whatever crimes. A San Diego personnel representative addicted the “case is ease astir and existence investigated” by detectives.
The Better Business Bureau recommends anyone hiring a artist to intend references, hit a lessen with every the info in it, and clear with a assign bill if possible. The BBB also advises not to clear the whole gift upfront.
The women Team 10 interviewed said they scholarly a priceless warning doing playing with Cruz.
“Notice whatever of the flushed flags because initially she was sending me a unification to every change commercialism app there is available,” Lisa said.
“Definitely do your cod travail of verifying somebody’s business,” Jennifer added. “Everybody wants a enthusiastic deal, but sometimes you intend what you clear for.”
appId : '412634405581169',
xfbml : true,
edition : 'v2.9'
);
;
(function(d, s, id)
var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0];
if (d.getElementById(id)) return;
js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id;
js.src = "https://connect.facebook.net/en_US/sdk.js";
js.async = true;
fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);
(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));
Source unification
San Diego artist accused of attractive clients’ money and not providing photos
BUSINESS WEALTH TRADE NEWS Activitie Enterprise Business Occupation Prosperity Sucess
- Business Overview helps UK’s decision to elongate 2nd COVID-19 vaccination to 12 weeks -Medical.Receiveby BLOGGER
Business
Findings from a gaze performed within the UK beef up the nation’s decision to elongate the dosing interval of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) vaccination from 3 weeks to 12 weeks in direct to prioritize the first dose for those at high menace of extreme disease and loss of life.
In January 2021, the UK government made the controversial decision to prioritize first-dose birth of the Pfizer-BioNTech (BNT162b2) and AstraZeneca (AZD1222) vaccines by extending the initial 3-week interval unless the 2nd dose to a 12-week one.
This ordinary come led to genuinely intensive global debate and highlighted the must review vaccine effectiveness following extended schedules.
Now, a
The post Business Overview helps UK’s decision to elongate 2nd COVID-19 vaccination to 12 weeks -Medical.Receive first appeared on BUSINESS WEALTH TRADE NEWS.
San Diego photographer accused of taking clients’ money and not providing photos
Comentários
Postar um comentário